Hi! I am Ke YAN from Beijing, China. Now I am a postdoc researcher in National Institutes of Health, US. My tutors are Dr. Ronald Summers and Dr. Le Lu. My research interests include computer vision, deep learning, and machine learning. I am using deep learning methods to tackle difficult problems in medical image analysis.
I got my Ph.D. and BS degrees both from Dept. Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University, China. My advisor is Prof. David Zhang, IEEE fellow. I am the winner of 2016 Tsinghua University Excellent Doctoral Dissertation Award.
E-mail: yankethu <at> foxmail.com
- Ke Yan, Xiaosong Wang, Le Lu, Ling Zhang, Adam Harrison, Mohammadhadi Bagheri, Ronald M. Summers, "Deep Lesion Graphs in the Wild: Relationship Learning and Organization of Significant Radiology Image Findings in a Diverse Large-scale Lesion Database," IEEE CVPR, 2018 (arXiv)
- Ke Yan, Le Lu, Ronald M. Summers, "Unsupervised Body Part Regression via Spatially Self-ordering Convolutional Neural Networks", IEEE ISBI, oral, 2018 (arXiv)
- Ke Yan*, Xiaosong Wang*, Le Lu, Ronald Summers, "Detection of Radiology Image Findings using Large-Scale Clinical Lesion Annotations", RSNA 2017, scientific poster (arXiv)
- Ke Yan, Lu Kou, and David Zhang, "Learning Domain-Invariant Subspace Using Domain Features and Independence Maximization,” IEEE Transactions on Cybernetics. (IF=4.943), Jan., 2017
- Ke Yan, Lu Kou, and David Zhang, “Correcting Instrumental Variation and Time-Varying Drift Using Parallel and Serial Multitask Learning,” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement (IF=2.456), Jun., 2017.
- Ke Yan, and David Zhang, “Correcting Instrumental Variation and Time-varying Drift: A Transfer Learning Approach with Autoencoders,” IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement (IF=1.808), Sep., 2016.
- Ke Yan, and David Zhang, “Calibration transfer and drift compensation of e-noses via coupled task learning,” Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical (IF=4.097), Mar., 2016.
- Ke Yan, and David Zhang, “Improving the transfer ability of prediction models for electronic noses,” Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical (IF=4.097), Dec., 2015.
- Ke Yan, and David Zhang, “Feature selection and analysis on correlated gas sensor data with recursive feature elimination,” Sensors and Actuators B: Chemical (IF=4.097), Jun., 2015.
- Ke Yan, David Zhang, Darong Wu, Hua Wei, and Guangming Lu, “Design of a breath analysis system for diabetes screening and blood glucose level prediction,” IEEE Transactions on Biomedical Engineering (IF=2.347), Nov., 2014.
- Ke Yan and David Zhang, "Blood glucose prediction by breath analysis system with feature selection and model fusion," 2014 36th Annual Intl. Conf. of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), oral presentation, Chicago, 2014.
- Ke Yan, Youbin Chen, and David Zhang, "Gabor surface feature for face recognition," 2011 First Asian Conference on Pattern Recognition (ACPR), oral presentation, 2011.
Education and working experiences
- 2017.01- : PostDoc in Imaging Biomarkers and Computer-Aided Diagnosis Laboratory, National Institutes of Health, US. Current research direction: lesion detection and characterization in CT images with deep learning.
- 2016.08-2016.11 : Engineer in Deephi Tech. Topic: Pedestrian detection using convolutional neural networks.
- 2011.09-2016.07 : PhD student in Dept. Electronic Engineering, Tsinghua University.
- 2015.07-2015.08 : Intern in IBM China Research Lab. Topic: Robot-based intelligent shopping assistant.
- 2013.07-2013.08 : Intern in Xing Ke Intelligent Tech. Co. Ltd., China. Topic: Gesture recognition based on Kinect and Unity3D.
- 2011.08-2012.08 : Research Assistant in Dept. Computing, Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
- 2010.03-2011.08 : Research topic: A face recognition system, received over 10k downloads until 2014 in Google code.
- 2006.09-2010.07 : Undergraduate student in Dept. Electronics Engineering, Tsinghua University.
- Tsinghua University Excellent Doctoral Dissertation Award (2016);
- First prize of Tsinghua Outstanding Scholarship, 2 times (2014, 2015);
- First prize of Foxconn Scholarship, 2 times (2012, 2013);
- Best Intern Demonstration in IBM China Research Lab (2015);
- Best Creativity Award in the First Photo Contest of University Town of Shenzhen.